The Tube & Pipe Journal® (ISSN 1091-2479) is published monthly except Jan/Feb, Apr/May, Jul/Aug
and Oct/Nov when it is published by-monthly by FMA Communications Inc. 2135 Point Blvd., Elgin,
IL 60123. The Tube & Pipe Journal is circulated free upon request to those who qualify and who
are involved in the tube and pipe industries. Subscription to all others is $55.00 per year. Foreign
subscription is $85.00 per year. Periodicals Postage Paid at Rockford, IL, and additional mailing
offices. Postmaster: Send address changes to The Tube & Pipe Journal, 2135 Point Blvd., Elgin, IL
60123, 815-399-8700, FAX 815-484-7700.
Copyright 2017 by FMA Communications Inc. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission
USED MACHINERY FOR SALE EMPLOYMENT
TUBE BENDERS IN STOCK!
• 3" Addison RFGT Bead & Ball Form Machine • 3" Addison #FM70 Digiform
• Eagle 3" IO Sizer, Eagle Perforator, Eagle 3 head CEC Refurbished
• 6" Pines #4 Tube Bender, PDA, Tooling
• 3" Eaton Leonard #VB300 Tube Bender, 3-Axis, BendPro G2, In Stock
• 6" Adaptive Motion #EB150 Tube Bender, Mandrel, PDA, BOOST OPTION
• Pines #4 Tube Bender with 48" CLR Max Bending Radius, Excellent Condition
Tube and Pipe Machinery
• Prints for ½" forming automotive/refrigeration tube mill, rolls, system etc.
• In service equipment for automotive small diameter tube endforming and
processing cutting , flaring , fitting vibratory bowl feeders, transfer lines,
mailing tube packaging and more.
Contact email@example.com for more information
USED 6" OD. MANDREL TUBE BENDER
• Refurbished Hines 600NC
• 6" OD x 0250 Wall Tube Capacity
• 5" Pipe x Schedule 80 Capacity
• Max 24” CLR
• 12' OVER MANDREL
• Tooling and freight not included
MILL SPEED THREAD LINES PMC
• Complete Lines—Double Ended with transfer
tables, chamfers/ bevellers, coupling—buck-on
• 2-7/8" thru 5-1/2" OD; 4-1/2" thru 13-3/8" OD
• Will cut API 8 Round Short, Long and Buttress
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Integrate your efforts to maximize your
effectiveness by combining print ads
with online classifieds for added visibility
and reduced costs. Reach thousands of
fabricating professionals with the strongest
print and online publications in the market.
Use classified ads in the industry’s leading
magazines to build exposure for your: Used
equipment or rebuilt machinery, financing
services and business opportunities,
auctions, open positions, machine time,
Standard Classified Rate: $120 per column
inch ( 8 lines of copy at approximately 30
characters per line, including spacing). One
inch minimum. No border, background and
limited bold faced type.
Premium Classified Rate: $140 per column
inch. May include border, background,
shading, reverse type and/or company
logo. No photographs, drawings, or clip-art
will be allowed.
Color Logo: For an additional $25 you can
add your color logo to your premium ad.
(color will be converted to cmyk).
The FABRICATOR: 1.73"
The WELDER: 2. 16"
The Tube & Pipe Journal: 2. 30"
STAMPING Journal: 2. 14".
Box Numbers: “c/o FMA Communications
Inc.” may be used in place of your company
name and address. Add $15 to cover the
cost of handling and postage.
Frequency Discount: The same copy
used in 3 or more consecutive issues in a
calendar year earns a 10% discount per ad.
All such ads payable in advance. Classified
advertising is not subject to commission.
Payment must accompany order. Major
credit cards accepted.
Contact John Mathews for details